SMARTER STRATEGIES. FASTER EXECUTION.
On December 6, Attend a Unique Knowledge Sharing and Networking Event
We are hosting a spirited panel discussion exploring two of today's hottest topics in retail real estate management: the new FASB and IASB lease accounting standards and the changing face of customer and location predictive analytics due to the wealth of new data sources and modeling techniques.
The Changing Face of Retail Customer & Location Predictive Analytics (12:30 to 2:00 p.m.)
The most important recent advances in market research and retail site selection center around the incredible wealth of new timely, accurate data sources, and the tools and modeling techniques that help retailers process and leverage the data to make better location decision. These advancements represent a new and exciting era of retail GIS and customer and location predictive analytics. We will explore how organizations have been able to gain a better understanding of the changing and real-time nature of retail trade areas.
- Bruce Moody, VP of Market Strategies, Loblaw
- Charles Mills, Sr. Director of Business Development, Yum! Brands
- Rajesh Chhablani, SVP of Real Estate, Store Design & Construction, Tailored Brands
- Andrew Galasso, SVP of Real Estate, Spencer Gifts
- Mark Zygmontowicz, SVP of Business Development, Tango
FASB & IASB Lease Accounting Standards Roadmap (2:30 to 4:00 p.m.)
Want to better understand the steps you need to take to prepare for the new lease accounting standards? Whether your interest is understanding the impact to your company's financials, readying your current data, or changes to the lease abstraction process, our industry and accounting experts will ensure your organization is on track for compliance, as they share key elements of the impending FASB and IFRS changes and what steps you need to undertake to prepare for adoption.
- Jason Huggins, Director of Lease Administration, The Michaels Companies
- Iyaye Amabeoku, Sr. Manager of Technical Accounting Consulting, RSM US LLP
- Kerry Fitzgerald, Audit Director, BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Rick Zelinsky, VP of Product Strategy, Tango
|Location:||Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott, 8440 Freeport Pkwy, Irving TX 75063|
|Date:||Wednesday, December 6, 2017|
|Schedule:||12:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Lunch|
|12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. – The Changing Face of Customer & Location Predictive Analytics|
|2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Refreshment Break|
|2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – FASB & IASB Lease Accounting Standards Roadmap|
|4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Cocktails|
To register for the Dallas Leadership Series, please complete the form.