SMARTER STRATEGIES. FASTER EXECUTION.
On November 8, Attend a Unique Knowledge Sharing and Networking Event
The most important recent advances in market research and retail site selection center around the incredible wealth of new timely, accurate data sources, and the tools and modeling techniques that help retailers process and leverage the data to make better location decision. These advancements represent a new and exciting era of retail GIS and customer and location predictive analytics.
Join industry leaders for a spirited panel discussion exploring the dramatic increase in the number and variety of data sets available, and how improvements in analytical processing tools and modeling methodologies have enabled retail market research organizations to gain a better understanding of the changing and real-time nature of retail trade areas.
Our distinguished panel of industry leaders includes:
- Jennifer Yiangou, Vice President of Operations & Compliance, Self Esteem Brands
- Kara Mills, Manager - Restaurant Development Strategy & Analytics, International Dairy Queen
- David Drymon, Market Research Manager, Northern Tool
- Pranav Tyagi, President & CEO Tango
- Mark Zygmontowicz, Senior Vice President, Tango
|Location:||Hyatt Regency, 1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403|
|Date:||Wednesday, November 8, 2017|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
To register for the Leadership Series, please complete the form.