SPATIAL ANALYTICS. REAL ESTATE. LOCATION MANAGEMENT.
Tango Leadership Series: New York
We are hosting a spirited panel discussion exploring two of today's hottest topics in real estate management: the new FASB and IFRS lease accounting standards and the changing face of customer and location predictive analytics due to the wealth of new data sources and modeling techniques.
On June 21, Attend a Unique Knowledge Sharing and Networking Event
FASB & IFRS: Road to Lease Compliance (11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET)
Want to better understand the steps you need to take to prepare for the new lease accounting standards? Whether your interest is understanding the impact to your company's financials, readying your current data, or changes to the lease abstraction process, our industry and accounting experts will ensure your organization is on track for compliance, as they share key elements of the impending FASB and IFRS changes and what steps you need to undertake to prepare for adoption.
- George Elefther, VP of Real Estate Accounting, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Theresa Meier, Director of Accounting, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Gabe Sugar, Director of Corporate Reporting, Darden
- Kevin Fossee, Director, Advisory Services, Real Estate, PwC
- Rick Zelinsky, VP of Product Strategy, Tango
Moderator: Bart Waldeck, CMO & SVP of Product Strategy, Tango
The Changing Face of Customer & Location Predictive Analytics (1:00 to 2:30 p.m. ET)
The most important recent advances in market research and site selection center around the incredible wealth of new timely, accurate data sources, and the tools and modeling techniques that help companies process and leverage the data to make better location decision. These advancements represent a new and exciting era of GIS and customer and location predictive analytics. We will explore how organizations have been able to gain a better understanding of the changing and real-time nature of trade areas.
- David Srsic, Senior Director, Global Market Planning, Dunkin' Brands
- Andrew Galasso, SVP of Real Estate & Construction, Spencer Gifts
- Pranav Tyagi, President & CEO, Tango
- Mark Zygmontowicz, SVP of Business Development & Client Management, Tango
Moderator: Paul Thompson, VP of Client Management, Tango
|Location:||The Westin New York at Times Square, 270 W 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036|
|Date:||Thursday, June 21, 2018|
|Schedule:||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – FASB & IFRS: Road to Lease Compliance|
|12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Lunch Break|
|1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. –The Changing Face of Customer & Location Predictive Analytics|