SPATIAL ANALYTICS. REAL ESTATE. LOCATION MANAGEMENT.
Top 10 Reasons Why Your FASB/IASB Lease Accounting Partner May Be the Wrong One
With the new lease accounting standards in place for public companies and looming for private ones, it is important to take time to assess the solutions available to you.
Download Top 10 Reasons Why Your Lease Accounting Partner May Be the Wrong One.
Some companies have attempted to layer new functionality on top of the old, and some are leveraging third-party applications to patch systems together. Others are seeking solutions that have been built from the ground up and are third-party verified to ensure compliance with the new standards.
In Top 10 Reasons Why Your Lease Accounting Partner May be the Wrong One, we'll help you better understand what to look for in a good partner, and what to avoid.
- It feels like you are in a clinical trial to be FASB compliant.
- Your FASB expert is not really an expert.
- You experienced a bait and switch.
- You’ve been nickel and dimed.
- Your compliance upgrade costs are as much as a full implementation.
- Your data is being held hostage.
- You need to buy a separate module to ensure compliance.
- Your solution is not really a solution.
- You must give up your data privacy to use the solution.
- You are being told resources won’t be available for months.
Fill in the form to download.
To learn more about how Tango can help you on the Road to Lease Compliance, visit our resource center.